Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PLAN: Inspiration Map


This is the way I have planned out my lessons for the future (as you can see in my picture):
1. Collect Images :
In this step I will surf the web for images involving MacBooks.
If you have any, please leave a comment with your email, so I can contact you.
2. Edit Images :
In this step I will edit and add titles and captions to the pictures I have chosen.
3.Create animoto:
Here, I will create a 30-second animoto, where I will advertise my product with pictures and funky music.
4.Create Lesson Plan:
This step will focus on making a lesson plan that uses my NewTechnology, and shows that the technology makes it an easier class for everybody.
5.Write script:
I will write a script that I will then use for my VoiceThread, as it is hard to say information about a picture, out of the blue.
6.Create VoiceThread:
Now, I will create my VoiceThread using pictures, and add commentary (from my script), to each picture.
7.Write evaluation:
Finally, I will write and evaluation where I will reflect upon the experience this project has given me. Also, I will state the various things that I have learnt in this unit.

No comments: